As required by Legislative Decree n. 21 of 21/02/2014 art.52, we offer the right to withdraw from the contract, with the possibility of returning the product and obtaining a refund for any reason. The right must be exercised within 30 days of receipt of the product and is valid only for individuals, not for companies and not even for the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized.
The withdrawal is not validly exercised, and therefore does not give the right to a refund of the price, if the product is not returned substantially intact, such as in the cases of:
- lack of the original packaging (it is therefore advisable to keep the original product packaging at least until the expiry of the term for exercising the withdrawal);
- non-normal state of conservation of the product.
To exercise the right of withdrawal:
- Send an email containing your order number and the reason for withdrawing, you can also withdraw without justifying the reason or connect directly to the reserved area of your account and click the "Refunds and Returns" section.
- NaturaleBio will send an answer within 2 working days.
- The Customer must prepare the product, carefully packed in its original packaging (including internal protections) avoiding damage, and send it by courier (following the instructions received from NaturaleBio) to the following address: NaturaleBio – International Food Europe srl – Via Salaria, 94 00015 Monterotondo (RM), Italy.
- Upon receipt of the goods, NaturaleBio will promptly verify their integrity and reimburse the Customer for the full amount of the purchased goods, including any shipping costs paid at the time of purchase of the goods, within 14 days of receipt of the aforementioned goods.
- The refund will be made by bank transfer or Paypal or on the same credit card through which the payment was made.
If you withdraw from this contract, you will be reimbursed for all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery to offered us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. The refund may be held beyond 14 days only until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods or until we have received them, whichever occurs first.
Decrease in Value
You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The products are covered by a legal guarantee of conformity as required by the Consumer Code art. 128 and ssi products are covered by a legal guarantee of conformity as required by the Consumer Code art. 128 and ss.
International Food Europe S.r.l. informs the user who holds the status of consumer pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, lett. a) of the Consumer Code that a European platform has been established for the online resolution of consumer disputes (so-called ODR platform). The ODR platform can be consulted at the following address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/; through the ODR platform, the consumer user will be able to consult the list of ADR bodies, find the link to the site of each of them and start an online resolution procedure for the dispute in which he is involved. For any information you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to be able to give the best possible guarantee to our customers both in the case of product dissatisfaction and in the case of an afterthought.
For any problem, contact us.